MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well the worse thing is that they did it to keep up with Google. And they shut down the programs that migrated your stuff from Facebook to Google+.

They know it's a threat.
I don't like the facebook's new chat window, it just simply destroyed its lust.
(2011-07-15, 06:14 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Well the worse thing is that they did it to keep up with Google. And they shut down the programs that migrated your stuff from Facebook to Google+.

They know it's a threat.

Google+ Will never be successful as facebook. Trust me Facebook will just end up getting bigger and bigger. I've set up a google+ for the heck of it and well I'm not too impressed it so much like Facebook.

(2011-07-15, 11:04 AM)Spancerlim Wrote: [ -> ]Google + is actively running now and there are 10 million user out there.

Yea I see Google+ being used more for business uses than personal
I would agree with you Jag. Facebook is better if you use it as personal and google+ if business because lots of teenager prefer facebook because they used it much and can be handle easily. XD
PM me your email address for an invite!
Well idk, there's quite a lot of improvements in Google+ that Facebook put off or didn't think of adding.

A lot of my friends like it more than Facebook, and the rest haven't tried it yet.
Pages: 1 2