MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Feedback] Shinq
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
The flavors idea is awesome. And do you mean the logo would be at the top with the welcomeblock or with the navigation?

Anyway, great theme Smile
Thanks everyone! Wink

(2011-07-15, 02:11 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]The flavors idea is awesome. And do you mean the logo would be at the top with the welcomeblock or with the navigation?

Anyway, great theme Smile

Yes. In the top left.
Really awesome theme. I find the flavors idea great,too. Congratz.
(2011-07-15, 06:44 PM)4riS Wrote: [ -> ]Really awesome theme. I find the flavors idea great,too. Congratz.

Thanks! Smile
Rather basic, but nice.
(2011-07-15, 06:27 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-15, 06:14 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-15, 05:28 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Dude. This theme should be $50, and I'm serious.

+1. Godlike theme man.

I didn't get no repz.
My b, forgot. You just got rep'd
I like it, but I see one part that I don't like. I think you could do better with the nav backgrounds. The gradient is really unappealing. Other than that, it looks fantastic.
I like multiple flavors. I would buy all those flavors for 40 bucks!
I am really thinking hard on releasing this. It will be from $25-35. Just to brainstorm how many of you would actually buy this?
Sorry about that, I forgot the postbit. Added to the first post.
I wouldn't because I have no need for it. It's really nice but I think there should be a more visible gradient on the thead and the "change your flavour" should be in line because the text to the left is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5