MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sad day for mybb developers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2011-07-18, 06:00 AM)Claire Wrote: [ -> ]What if we just got the guys IP address and had it banned from mybb.com?

Proxy/Dynamic IP/VPN?
(2011-07-18, 06:00 AM)Claire Wrote: [ -> ]What if we just got the guys IP address and had it banned from mybb.com?

His IP is dynamic, and his accounts are already banned.

We have a pretty good idea who it is, and if any of the plugin developers affected wish to discuss this then please start a thread in private inquiries.
(2011-07-18, 06:11 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]

His IP is dynamic, and his accounts are already banned.

We have a pretty good idea who it is, and if any of the plugin developers affected wish to discuss this then please start a thread in private inquiries.

Does his username start with an "S".
(2011-07-18, 06:39 AM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]Does his username start with an "S".

or J.
I'm not going to disclose such details publicly. As I stated above, if you have a genuine interest in the issue (by interest I mean you are involved, not just that you're curious) then make a thread in Private Inquiries and we may be able to help in verifying what information you already have.

At this stage the privacy of our members is still a concern, as is the possibility of making a statement that is incidentally defamatory.
Its really janota's work,coz all premium plugins from the top sites like
1.yaldaram
2.pirata
3.mybbcentral
4.shabaaz

One is missing in the list which is
Mybbextras as it is his personal site !!!!!!

Btb one thing he banned me too for no reason and tried to spam my forums,and also had bitter relation with many of u guys.

I think no one visits shabaaz site mybbz.net and releasing its plugins clearly states its j"s wicked work,as they both had a fight.

Now he is packing up for SMF under new name "speed bullet" he abused mybb stating its immature community,and he is heading to smf as its more mature lol.

He is selling mybbextras too,and so my doubts are against him.
I have few details of him which i traced when he spammed my forum continously for more than 10 days which i made private inquiries.
If u want thempm or mail me i am sure to help.

This is sad and glum to hear the plugins are leaked,i am against it.
(2011-07-18, 09:08 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Its really janota's work,coz all premium plugins from the top sites like
1.yaldaram
2.pirata
3.mybbcentral
4.shabaaz

One is missing in the list which is
Mybbextras as it is his personal site !!!!!!

Btb one thing he banned me too for no reason and tried to spam my forums,and also had bitter relation with many of u guys.

I think no one visits shabaaz site mybbz.net and releasing its plugins clearly states its j"s wicked work,as they both had a fight.

Now he is packing up for SMF under new name "speed bullet" he abused mybb stating its immature community,and he is heading to smf as its more mature lol.

He is selling mybbextras too,and so my doubts are against him.
I have few details of him which i traced when he spammed my forum continously for more than 10 days which i made private inquiries.
If u want thempm or mail me i am sure to help.

This is sad and glum to hear the plugins are leaked,i am against it.

(2011-07-18, 06:55 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]At this stage the privacy of our members is still a concern, as is the possibility of making a statement that is incidentally defamatory.

Also, I can't find any reference of MyBB extras being for sale :s

(2011-07-18, 11:17 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I can't find any reference of MyBB extras being for sale :s

Here is an email that i got from him as i have registered with this email.
I strongly believe that it is him. :|

Quote:From: MyBB Extras To: mimsspace Date: Jul 16 Subj: MyBB Extras For Sale Plugins - Tutorials - Themes - Game Packs -
MyCodes - Support
MyBB Extras - For Sale Hi mimspace, Ive decided to put mybbextras up for sale. For
me, mybb as a forum software is going in one
direction and fast. Ive been working on SMF
plugins for a while now and their community
seems to be more mature. Basically ive had
enough of the mybb community as a whole, the accusations, the way its run etc... I want to thank everyone for there support over
the last year. All current subscribers will get a
copy of all current premium plugins (90) to use
on any domain whenever the site is sold. For Sale:
MyBB Extras domain.
Full Database
Full File Structure
All Premium Plugins Basically everything. If your interested email me
with an offer for the complete package. Regards
Janota
MyBB Extras http://www.mybbextras.com Featured Plugins
> Avatar on Threadlist
> Mini Awards 1.2
> Site Notice 1.2
> My Mood
> Post Limiter > Post Decorator
> Country Flags
> Message Until X Post
> Post Bubble 1.1
> Denied Support Message
> Post Restrictor > Grouped Subforums
> My Emblems 1.1
> Subscription Page
> Extra Security Question
© 2011 MyBB Extras.com
Unsubscribe
I would buy the site, just for the plugins Smile
If you guys need help getting this taken care of, I know someone in the FBI who can help you. His name is Peter Burke Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5