MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nick colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i dont know if this is difficult or not

but here's my suggestion, give the ability to the user to choose the color of their nick.... so they could choose the color on the UserCp maybe on
# Edit Profile
# Edit Options
:o That would be a real colourbook.
Heh, actually that would be a pretty cool feature. As long as it's able to be turned OFF in the AdminCP.
User colour history would be nonsense.
User colour history? That's not what the request is though?
Only bad thing with this would be that the color of the nick might not fit with the theme, and if you got more then one theme users can't see if it looks bad on the others or not.
Yeah, and users don't know who is an admin etc.
I have seen forums where the background is black and people choose black nick just to hide her/his nick Toungue

Anyway... user can know who is the admin and that things... also it would be better if on the Who's Online part on the index u could see the nick like it supossed to be, i mean, if all the nicks by default are black, then on the index who's online they are black, and admin red (for eg. ) super mod in blue (for eg)...

so this is...

on the index, on last post and that, u will see the nick on the colour that people have choose on their configuration. but on the index who's online, they are all the same.
Nice idea.
That won't change that fact that not every admin is logged in at ones and this might confuse users if different admins uses different colors on there nicks.
but well, for that is Forum Team
Pages: 1 2