MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Design 2.3.0 Error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I click on "Style " nothing appears ..

I use this plugin: http://mods.mybb.com/view/profile-design

Please help Big Grin
have you tried chaging the compatabilty number in the plugin.php file to 1.6 ?
It was allready set to 1.6 i think.
But that is not the problem.
Read the thread.
Yes, this happens because the member_profile template is not edited the right way.

Anyways, I don't recommend to use this plugin as the author has stopped support for it and it gives some problems to some users.
Can anyone tell me what template edits should be done when activate the plugin?
it doesnt work...
(2011-07-30, 08:18 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me what template edits should be done when activate the plugin?

You can find the templates modifications inside the plugin.
(2011-07-31, 08:09 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-30, 08:18 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me what template edits should be done when activate the plugin?

You can find the templates modifications inside the plugin.

But I do not understand the plugin source?
Well...

member_profile find:
{$header}

Add after (and make sure there is not already a repeat code):
{$profiledesigneditor}
<div id="profile-container">

Result:
{$header}
{$profiledesigneditor}
<div id="profile-container">

Find:
{$footer}

Add before (again, make sure there is not already a repeat code):
</div>

Like this:
</div>
{$footer}

In headerinclude template:
Find:
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="{$lang->latest_threads} (Atom 1.0)" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/syndication.php?type=atom1.0" />

Add after (make sure there is not already a repeat code):
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/css/colorpicker.css" type="text/css" />

Find:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>

Replace (and make sure there is not already a repeat code):
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/colorpicker.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/eye.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/utils.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/profiledesign.js"></script>