MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Daeva - change logo, background, bord width, topic icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy, i'm new to mybb...i installed the daeva theme...i managed to add the background but it's not centered...same thing with the logo

i don't have a clue about how to change the topic icons and border width
if your forum is online then giving its URL helps in getting better suggestions !!
logo might be coded in header template OR it might be shown by using CSS ..
(2011-07-15, 05:03 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]if your forum is online then giving its URL helps in getting better suggestions !!
logo might be coded in header template OR it might be shown by using CSS ..

i fixed the background but i don't know how to fix the rest...i found where to upload the logo but as i said, it's not centered

UPDATE - suddenly the width works too

UPDATE 2 - the logo works too lol =))=))=))...this is hilarious...only one thing left, how do i change the forum and topic icons?
you have a large sized logo - it occupies complete width of your board !!
if its width is about 680px then think about centering it by using below method

in global.css find .logo{ AND change it to .logo{ text-align:center; . save global.css AND hard refresh browser
(2011-07-15, 05:21 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]you have a large sized logo - it occupies complete width of your board !!
if its width is about 680px then think about centering it by using below method

in global.css find .logo{ AND change it to .logo{ text-align:center; . save global.css AND hard refresh browser

my screen size is 1280x1024 and the logo size is 1050x220
bump !!! how do i add topic icons?