MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
bumppp
Sounds like you've just removed the code from all the forms that stores the post key, what templates have you edited for this theme...??
hm.. I don't think we've made any particularly technical edits, mostly just aesthetic changes and tweaks. Where can I check to see if the code within the theme relevant to this is correct? Smile
In the templates, if you're getting this in a lof of templates you'd have made a lot of edits.

Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Create New Theme > give it a name and then choose this theme from your User CP Options, does everything work now??
(2011-07-18, 08:52 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]In the templates, if you're getting this in a lof of templates you'd have made a lot of edits.

Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Create New Theme > give it a name and then choose this theme from your User CP Options, does everything work now??

yeah it worked!

What do you think is wrong with my theme.. where should I be looking to make the necessary tweaks back to fix it? Smile

We love our theme so it will be so cool to see it working again! ^^
Bump 123
Hooray apparently it's fixed (ToJ said someone on here fixed it but I don't know who yet Smile )

Nice work whoever it was - thank you very much ^^
Pages: 1 2