MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization code mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, I have some problems with my forum Undecided

I've read the thread here http://community.mybb.com/thread-93432.html

and used it to fix the errors I got from the mark all forums as read button... but now I get the "Authorization code mismatch" error on almost everything like; deleting reps, quick editing posts, deleting posts, and probably more that I cant think of right now..

I tried to find the updated templates, but the only ones that were changed are a couple of show thread templates, which I reverted with no luck Sad

Anyone able to help? I can give a link to my forum in PM only, thanks!!!!Rolleyes
EDIT: oops
Huh? D:
I posted for you to go to the thread above.

Link to forum? Test account?
Like I said, I will share by Pm only, and I don't mind at all... but one question before I pm you... what usergroup do you need for the test account?
Just registered.
Darth Stabro was not interested in helping me... Can anyone else help please?
Related templates convert the originals.
1.6 or may not be compatible with your theme.
But this is a new problem that just started at random... I'll try a new theme...
hey peeps Smile

I'm actually the owner of this forum, we are both staff on it but I've been away a while!

I'll be trying to get stuck in on this too as it does seem to be affecting a lot of stuff!

Hopefully we'll get it sorted soon Smile
Darn.

I switched theme just for my user and tried quick editing one of my posts (something that results in the error normally) and... it worked. Darn. That means it's something about our theme.

Now... if I'm honest... changing our theme simply ISN'T an option. It just isn't... we've worked so hard on that theme and it looks nothing like it did originally really - it's becoming very unique to the forum. I'm gonna need to hack around this somehow >.<

If anyone could give me a hand and give this a look it would be very much appreciated Smile
Pages: 1 2