MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge Problem - SMF 2.0 Gold to newest MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:SMF 2 Database Configuration

Checking database details... success.

Creating sorbb_post_trackers table.

Creating fields for tracking data during the Merge process (This may take a while)...
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 6
Query:
CREATE TABLE sorbb_post_trackers ( pid int NOT NULL default '0', import_pid int NOT NULL default '0', import_uid int NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid,import_pid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Can anyone help? I'll give any necessary information.
Fixed in Revision 4408.

Open resources/functions.php

Replace each instance of TYPE=MyISAM; with ENGINE=MyISAM;

Open resources/class_debug.php

(2011-07-16, 10:16 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed in Revision 4408.

Open resources/functions.php

Open resources/class_debug.php

Thank you, Malcolm. You saved my life. :3
If I have any more problems, I shall keep posting them in this topic. (Or do I have to make a different topic for each question?)
(2011-07-16, 10:17 AM)TheBetaFox Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Malcolm. You saved my life. :3

No problem. Smile

(2011-07-16, 10:17 AM)TheBetaFox Wrote: [ -> ]If I have any more problems, I shall keep posting them in this topic. (Or do I have to make a different topic for each question?)

It's up to you I guess. There's no official rule that you have to create a new topic. Toungue

Danke, but a new problem has already arised.
You see, I'm converting posts, but it redirects me to a page called 'http://<my domain>/forum/merge/index.php' and says that it doesn't exist.
I've selected 500 posts to convert at a time (I only have ~396, though) and I said 'Yes' on the last question.

EDIT: The browser also says something about the connection being reset.
What's the URL to your website?
(2011-07-16, 10:26 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]What's the URL to your website?
The original forum is www.sorigins.net/forums (I renamed it) (Ergh, it doesn't work because it's supposed to load data from /forum, but it can't)
The new, MyBB forum is www.sorigins.net/forum
The merge system is at www.sorigins.net/forum/merge
EDIT: The database configuration is fully set properly, I'm absolutely sure of it, and the rest claims to have been converted correctly (they don't show up on the MyBB forum, though. Are they supposed to after I do the Cleanup step?) - only the posts give this error.
Unfortunately, I also receive this message. I assume it's a problem with your host.

I suggest you contact them about this issue.
(2011-07-16, 10:32 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, I also receive this message. I assume it's a problem with your host.

I suggest you contact them about this issue.

I'm hosting on my own Virtual Private Server running Windows Server 2003 on an Apache webserver (ugh, I don't like IIS).
Is it something to do about a specific set of settings? I'm willing to change anything. :T
The first thing you could try is restarting Apache. It might be it's not recognising the request.

Pages: 1 2