MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Programming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi out there
I am new one over there ...
Wanna learn the programming but dunno from where t start can any one tell me that which language would be the most easy and efficient one for me to learn from start...??
I think that the php is now the growing language what other thing??
Well, do you want to learn to code webpages or desktop applications?
I'm learning python right now and it's said to be one of the easier languages out there.
(2011-07-16, 01:35 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm learning python right now and it's said to be one of the easier languages out there.

Really? I read a tad (like one page Toungue) of my friend's Python book, and it seemed really complicated compared to PHP. I guess it's because I didn't read too much.

PHP is a good one to learn if you're into the web; so is Ruby on Rails. I'd go with Python or Ruby if you're into desktop programming.
I choose python because it can be used for both web and desktop pretty well. With the different frameworks and what not. Same with Ruby with rails.
Java is a commonly taught starter language.
Python is an easy language to start with, but Java will teach you better habits Wink
(2011-07-17, 10:40 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Python is an easy language to start with, but Java will teach you better habits Wink

How so? To my understanding a lot of habits just come from what you're taught so as long as you're taught correctly you'll be fine Toungue.

Besides Python pretty much forces easy to read code by making tabs matter.
PHP is a great language to learn. Easy syntax, detailed documentation and widely used.
Start with
1). HTML and CSS, First.
2). Move on to PHP, Python or Perl Smile with MYSQL or any other Database Study like PostgreSQL et.,
3). Move on to Java Finally
Pages: 1 2