MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: These changes could be excellent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Remember to change the user's avatar URL?
/avatar_2953.jpg?dateline=1309263595

The system is optimized for search engines to understand this is mainly dealing with difficult.

2 - Banned System

This system will need to improve and upgrade

3 - Advanced Text Editor

like other content management systems and standard editor fixed fully developed yet

4- add xthread
This system is a designed by Zinga burga for MyBB, is really promoting.
Added to the overall power system in MyBB maneuvering system will be really high.
1. What's wrong with it being like that?? I don't know what 'dealing with difficult' means.

2. As I've said before, it kinda helps if you tell us how you think it can be improved. Simply saying it needs improvement is no help at all, obviously we want to improve it too if it needs it but without knowing what people want we can't get anywhere with that.

3. We've already said we'll include this.

4. Although that plugin is great I don't think it's something a lot of users are going to necessarily need to be in core.
For the second point Matt, i wish to say a few suggestions.

When we wish to IPban an user, we can't do it by user profile -> Ban this user in Mod CP.
We have to Go to ACP and do it.
It would be much easier if you add a "Ban type" option in Mod CP ban, where admins/moderators can select whether they wish to ban the user normally, or do an IP ban on him.
thanx MattRogowski and kevin dears,

I MyBB version number 2.0 is a completely different and far from believable.

Thank you
Matt, if you do actually add something like CKEditor or TinyMCE, will you be leaving it as-is or will you skin it like IPB?