MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Woman gropes TSA agent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well that's interesting. lol.

Talk about karma Big Grin
I'd rather have every passenger groped at security than be on a plane burning after an explosion to be quite frank.
(2011-07-16, 05:11 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather have every passenger groped at security than be on a plane burning after an explosion to be quite frank.

I'd prefer the explosion to be quite honest. I've had my balls grabbed once by a girl that works with me. She was ugly
Suit yourself (not that I want to be sexually violated, but I'd rather live than die over something as silly as airport security).
(2011-07-16, 05:11 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather have every passenger groped at security than be on a plane burning after an explosion to be quite frank.

Agreed.
People are too self sensitive.

as Ben Franklin once said

"Any one who will trade freedom for security deserves neither"
and you do realize that dying in a terrorist attack is like 30,000 times less likely than dying in a car crash. priorities man, priorities....
If there's a better solution then, why hasn't it been implemented yet? :|
(2011-07-18, 01:51 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]If there's a better solution then, why hasn't it been implemented yet? :|

because its not "PC", that is why.