MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: slide show for ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-07-17, 11:04 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You do not need extra code to make advertisements rotate in MyAdvertisements.

Simply add advertisements to the same zone (e.g. Header) like I told you and the plugin will automatically rotate through them. I tested this myself.

I put 3 advertisement, and only 1 shown for the last day or so...

You want to check the settings?
It has to work. There are no settings whatsoever that might be blocking this. Is this your forum? http://www.oldelmtree.com/

If so, the images are being automatically rotated. Refresh the page a couple of times and you'll see it.
that is, visiting another page in the forum should get a new image in place of the advt zone. may
be we should add more than two images (may be 6 or more) for the same zone to see the effect..
Two is enough to see the "effect". Obviously adding more than two will increase the odds of returning a different image than the previous one, but it's extremely unlikely that the same image is returned every time the page is reloaded (it is possible though).
Pages: 1 2