MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how many money would you buy my site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You could maybe get a few bucks (<$10) for the domain alone..but I see no reason why anyone would want to buy the forum...maybe I'd buy the forum just so I could have the theme but I'd definitely do a fresh install of it to get all your content out of there.

And your English is not great on the forum, which you do have a point: if you're not a native English speaker your English PROBABLY won't be perfect, but I've seen it done. Either way, why would I keep your text there if I do speak English well, unlike you?

Also why is the Lounge forum section on every single tab?
I'll offer $5 just so I don't have to register to see the threads, other than that I don't expect anybody willing to pay more than that.
(2011-07-16, 07:49 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]1. I can understand most people who were raised in English-speaking countries.
2. Then why is there so much rage over it...
3. We established that.
4.a No, not in the least. I settled the affiliates issue by removing your image after mine didn't show up, nothing to be mad about.
4.b I don't see any other site with that exact theme, which I and Jason L. edited.
4.c Obviously your definition of success is way off, because idk about you, but 3,963 posts,
415 threads, and 242 members is greater than 924 posts, 339 threads, and 206 members.
and who said i dont understand english lol?
4b.Your name is not over there and the jason it was that who made it.and why dont you use it?
4c.The forum posts is nothing i can even spam my board with stupied threads/posts ,but yea if i wanted i could make more than yours for sure.Most of my threads in my admin account is 100 which is all about seo tutorials.
(2011-07-16, 10:11 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]http://advertise4you.info/announcements.php?aid=3

"If you cant follow the task GTFO"

You'd probably have to pay someone to fix your attitude.
And you probably you have to stfu and pay someone to fix your behaviour.

Yea it meant to be like that in that thread because they could spam thread it,and i dont want it,so better is that way by seing this kind of posts(yea i will try that,i will advertise )no one advertised for anything i have advertise more than 50 forums.Ive been a hard worker and thats what i know.

You can't judje me like that,i didht ask for opinions,i asked for how many money would you buy it,you make fight with me with your opinions ,you cant beat me i have read articles that who you can't imagine.

Most of you makes 30 sections and cant post to all of them.and thats your big mistake.
Your domain's who is big.
A Bad theme.
And is lot more than this who people is doing those mistakes.

(2011-07-16, 10:21 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]You could maybe get a few bucks (<$10) for the domain alone..but I see no reason why anyone would want to buy the forum...maybe I'd buy the forum just so I could have the theme but I'd definitely do a fresh install of it to get all your content out of there.

And your English is not great on the forum, which you do have a point: if you're not a native English speaker your English PROBABLY won't be perfect, but I've seen it done. Either way, why would I keep your text there if I do speak English well, unlike you?

Also why is the Lounge forum section on every single tab?

thanks for being nice to meBig Grin
and no i dont see the lounge forum on every single tab.

(2011-07-16, 10:27 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'll offer $5 just so I don't have to register to see the threads, other than that I don't expect anybody willing to pay more than that.
Hmm okie thanks for your opinion.I didht meant that i will sell it just i wanna know.
He also asked me to help him rip that skin a while ago. He didn't even buy it let alone lie that it was a custom.
(2011-07-17, 06:27 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]He also asked me to help him rip that skin a while ago. He didn't even buy it let alone lie that it was a custom.

Hmm. I guess it should be informed to Jessie.

@OP: Advertising on 50 forums won't count. It really matters how much activity you get from them.
You should probably try to be active on a couple of forums, and gain good reputation there, to advertise your Forum. Because people tend to join a site that belong to people who they know and trust.
(2011-07-17, 06:27 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]He also asked me to help him rip that skin a while ago. He didn't even buy it let alone lie that it was a custom.
what a lier,i asked you to create a new theme for me ,i had already jessie's ones.

everyone is entitled to be stupid ,but I dont know what makes you so dumb but it really works!
(2011-07-17, 07:12 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm. I guess it should be informed to Jessie.

@OP: Advertising on 50 forums won't count. It really matters how much activity you get from them.
You should probably try to be active on a couple of forums, and gain good reputation there, to advertise your Forum. Because people tend to join a site that belong to people who they know and trust.

Jessie already knows that,we talk on msn Wink,and he is very friendly with me he dont even insult me for rip his theme but he knows that i will pay him once i got the money so there is no problems between me and him ,all the others is just haters.

Anyway dude for your opinion about the reputation thing,well im just myself if you talk with a bad way to me i will do the same,i wont be someone else in order to gain reputation..because im not a lier .
(2011-07-17, 09:34 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway dude for your opinion about the reputation thing,well im just myself if you talk with a bad way to me i will do the same,i wont be someone else in order to gain reputation..because im not a lier .

Nope. You misunderstood what i said.
I don't mentioned about the discussion here. But i said, instead of advertising in 50 different Forums, just post on one or two, but be active there. In that way people in that community will know you better and will join and post in your Forum.
That's an advertising strategy.
(2011-07-17, 09:55 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-17, 09:34 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway dude for your opinion about the reputation thing,well im just myself if you talk with a bad way to me i will do the same,i wont be someone else in order to gain reputation..because im not a lier .

Nope. You misunderstood what i said.
I don't mentioned about the discussion here. But i said, instead of advertising in 50 different Forums, just post on one or two, but be active there. In that way people in that community will know you better and will join and post in your Forum.
That's an advertising strategy.

Np i got ur meaningSmile

(2011-07-17, 05:04 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-16, 07:49 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]1. I can understand most people who were raised in English-speaking countries.
3. We established that.
4.a No, not in the least. I settled the affiliates issue by removing your image after mine didn't show up, nothing to be mad about.
4.b I don't see any other site with that exact theme, which I and Jason L. edited.
4.c Obviously your definition of success is way off, because idk about you, but 3,963 posts,
415 threads, and 242 members is greater than 924 posts, 339 threads, and 206 members.
4b.Your name is not over there and the jason it was that who made it.and why dont you use it?
4c.The forum posts is nothing i can even spam my board with stupied threads/posts ,but yea if i wanted i could make more than yours for sure.Most of my threads in my admin account is 100 which is all about seo tutorials.

4b. My name is there, check the footer, Scoutie was the original maker of the theme which is named Sky Cotton and you can find it in the mods directory. I later edited the theme and Jason L. helped. And I don't know why you're asking that last part.
4c. Then if it's nothing, why haven't you done it? I wasn't talking about what you could do, I was talking about what you have done. What you could do doesn't matter right now, you're selling it as it is.

And, insulting people like you're doing isn't going to get you much for your site, if any at all. You asked for opinions when you asked who would buy it, that's the way it works.
(2011-07-17, 06:55 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-17, 05:04 AM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]
3. We established that.

4b. My name is there, check the footer, Scoutie was the original maker of the theme which is named Sky Cotton and you can find it in the mods directory. I later edited the theme and Jason L. helped. And I don't know why you're asking that last part.
4c. Then if it's nothing, why haven't you done it? I wasn't talking about what you could do, I was talking about what you have done. What you could do doesn't matter right now, you're selling it as it is.

And, insulting people like you're doing isn't going to get you much for your site, if any at all. You asked for opinions when you asked who would buy it, that's the way it works.

4b.Yea you are so pro designer and you are not using a prenium theme-.-i dont believe it and i dont care.

4c.First of all, in a succesfull forum it could be better if there is no spam .Secondly im not selling it and even if i were selling i would not give out the theme i didht even shared it and if i wanted i could have did it.i just wanna know how much someone is willing to buy it ...

I didht you insult me.i didht request for any opinions just the price.and you are the one who insults here you strawberry stupied ignorant son of the blueberry dumbmaster
jesus christ i met dumbmasters but you are the most dumbass ever

ahh and btw my site worth more $$ than yourself.
Pages: 1 2 3