MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyRPG Development.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can help with bahasa melayu language...(for malaysian and maybe indonesian and brunei)
Not really looking for translators, just PHP developers. Since it's open source with a language file anybody can translate it after it's released.
How goes with this project Smile

I am able to help the project with some money if needed.
I really wish I had time for this but it looks like I only have time to even visit MyBB.com when I'm at work so hopefully that's a good indication of how busy I am. Sad

Sorry for starting this thread, at the time I really thought I could fit it into my schedule but SD's been slammed with orders and tickets and my ToDo list is building faster than I can keep up with it. Sad
Did you get my PM about SD? I can maybe help out with tickets and such Wink
Is someone able to take over the project, if Kujoe accept that.
(2011-08-07, 07:48 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Did you get my PM about SD? I can maybe help out with tickets and such Wink

I got a lot of PMs but unfortunately we are doing some more server builds this week and right now the website our forum is being hosted on is having some issues so we might move it to one of our servers if we can't find a suitable replacement host for it (we want to have it hosted outside of our DC in case of a disaster that results in the DC going offline).

(2011-08-13, 01:37 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Is someone able to take over the project, if Kujoe accept that.

If anybody wants to take it over I'm more than happy to hand it over (providing you keep the header comments in the plugin file intact and stick with the licensing).

Lol, you didn't really answer my question XD did you read my pm my friend? Smile
Possibly, I have 12+ unread PMs across 6+ forums. Sad
I'm sure that if you share this soure here, alot of guy can improve it just after few weeks. And you will never be forgot! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2