MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subscribed emails not sending.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
None of my members are receiving emails for Subscribed threads. I am pretty sure this is because it is sending them all at the same time making it fail. Is there away like in mass mail to make it so they don't get sent all at the same time?

[Image: systememaillogmozillafi.png]

The host is godaddy and I am pretty sure they only allow one php email being sent at once. So trying to send more then one at the same time will make all the mail fail.
Mass mail still sends 50 at a time by default so that won't be the solution. Ultimately Godaddy are pretty restrictive with mail if I remember correctly so there's not much you can do. Does this test work?? [Wiki: Help:Mail] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
It can send php mail, thats not the problem. The problem seems to be when more then one php mail is sent at the same time.
Set up SMTP mail instead then.
My bad Sad

It is fixed now. I had to put back a backup of db_mysql.php. Seems like when I upgraded from 1.6.2 to 1.6.3 I didn't do it properly and replaced that file. Puting the backup from 1.6.2 back has fixed the problem. I also changed "Add message ID in mail headers" to no.

Thanks for putting up with me Smile Sorry for wasting peoples time.

I have marked this as solved.