MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Earn $5 instantly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm actually interested in this offer. I'm a musician myself, so I can provide a great deal of discussions to your music related forum. I will contact you with further details.
@koz
Thank you for taking part in this service.

@all
We are still looking for a heap more people to post on our website. Payments are made instantly, so it is a quick $5.
I can vouch for Berlo. He sent the money instantly. Smile
This is not very 'instant'........
(2011-07-20, 11:22 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]This is not very 'instant'........

Yes it is. He sends you the money first.
(2011-07-20, 11:24 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-20, 11:22 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]This is not very 'instant'........

Yes it is. He sends you the money first.
Instantly implies you don't have to do much. It's not instant if you have to post 200 times...

Sure money is given first, but you still have to do the work.
Therefore you make $5 instantly, can do what you wish with it, then complete the posts.
I am still very keen to hire a lot of people for this. It is a fairly easy $5 so let me know, I have money to spend a forums to fill. Smile
Hi, i love posting, i love to join the crew, i have a lot of music knowlage, . i used to a dj and i love music, trance, dubstep, all kinds Smile
(2011-07-31, 04:25 AM)zombieguy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i love posting, i love to join the crew, i have a lot of music knowlage, . i used to a dj and i love music, trance, dubstep, all kinds Smile

If you send me a private message with your paypal email address, I can have some money transferred to you now so you can start.
Pages: 1 2 3