MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Earn $5 instantly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am currently looking for people interested in posting on my website MoshDB for $5 per 200 posts. The website is for hardcore/metal/punk music fans, but there is a Random section which seems to be more active than the majority of the forum.

Things to note:
  • I have no maximum budget at this stage. If this changes, I will update this thread.
  • You may participate in this offer as many times as you like, however, I will only pay for 200 posts per job. In other words, I will pay you up front for 200 posts, but you may not receive another payment for a futher 200 posts until you complete your first 200 posts.

Participation rules:
  • You must be able to start right away, I am not hiring anyone who will add the job to a queue of other jobs. If I make a payment and you do not start the job within 24 hours, I will request a refund through PayPal.
  • All posts must be of substantial quality. I am happy for you to participate in forum games, but creating more and more forum games just to get your post count up is not tolerated. Spam posts will be deleted and I will request a refund through PayPal.
  • I would prefer it if you kept the posts to the Introductions and Random sections however, if you feel comfortable posting relevant information in another section, you may do so.

If this is something you are interested in, please register at my website, then send me a private message here with your username on my website and your PayPal address. Once I receive your private message, I will transfer the money into your PayPal account.

Offer participants:
  • Malcolm.
  • rostaria
  • zombieguy

If you are happy with this offer, please +REP me.
Not a bad deal. Sending you a PM now.
Alright, I will Start too, But Instead of Paying me, I need you to Donate mybb 5$, with my Username, and I will Start Putting 200 Posts in Your Forum Smile. Is this Okay ?
@grave
This can be arranged. How will you be made aware that I have donated?
(2011-07-17, 11:21 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]@grave
This can be arranged. How will you be made aware that I have donated?

You need to Donate with my Username so That I can Verify from Management team.
@grave
I tried donating however I received an error on PayPal.
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.
(2011-07-17, 11:24 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]@grave
I tried donating however I received an error on PayPal.
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Oops, I will Contact them Soon, till than Make Sure You reserve 5$ for MYBB with my 200 Posts Smile
Also Can You Keep this Link in Your Sig too:-
All MYBB Helps Link Here
@grave
Sorry, I am not putting anything in my signature.
(2011-07-17, 11:38 AM)Berlo Wrote: [ -> ]@grave
Sorry, I am not putting anything in my signature.
No Problem Smile, I have Already Contacted Management team for MYBB Donation Link, It will be UP soon.
I will shoot you PM, When its Done
@grave
I look forward to hearing from you.
Pages: 1 2 3