MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: advertising space. cheap rates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have a little advertising space on my index and I am offering cheap rates.
£1 for a week.
£3 for a month
£10 for 3 months
£30 for a year.

My forum is: http://doctorwholounge.com/index.php

Your forum or site must not break any of Mybb's rules.

If interested please leave a link here and I will check it out and then PM you if interested.

There are some many things wrong with your theme that i don't go any further than the index page!

Fix your theme or get a custom theme and then sell some advert space.

The stats for your site aren't even worth anything, so you will also need to build that before any one considers advertising on your site.

Quote:Your forum or site must not break any of Mybb's rules.

Maybe you should also include your own rules
(2011-07-17, 09:04 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]There are some many things wrong with your theme that i don't go any further than the index page!

Fix your theme or get a custom theme and then sell some advert space.

The stats for your site aren't even worth anything, so you will also need to build that before any one considers advertising on your site.

Quote:Your forum or site must not break any of Mybb's rules.

Maybe you should also include your own rules

There is nothing wrong with my theme. We are a new forum only been active for 6 days.
members = 21, that would scare advertiser.

Theme Check this :- this is your forum in image :-
[Image: screeniii.png]
(2011-07-17, 11:18 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]members = 21, that would scare advertiser.

Theme Check this :- this is your forum in image :-
[Image: screeniii.png]

I am trying to sort it out.
I just mean to reply for this :-

(2011-07-17, 10:00 PM)rostaria Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing wrong with my theme. We are a new forum only been active for 6 days.

Thats what I mean. I am trying to get rid of the icons, but I cant.