MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host Move Went Wrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I moved to a new host and instead of the /am/ directory it was straight on the index, so I couldn't edit the settings in admincp so I changed them in both cpanel and local host and it still doesn't work, help.

Link:
http://advertisingmania.info/index.php
first see the response by faviouz here : Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated
I get
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE, expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/advertis/public_html/inc/class_core.php on line 169
now.

EDIT:
Did it again and it went back to old errors.
1. Open ./inc/plugins/undodelete.php

2. Find:

$diff=&new Text_Diff('auto',array($create_backup,$create));
$renderer=&new Text_Diff_Renderer_inline();

3. Replace with:

$diff=new Text_Diff('auto',array($create_backup,$create));
$renderer=new Text_Diff_Renderer_inline();
Also check ./inc/plugins/undodelete.php for white spaces before the <?php tag. You are getting another error now, which is generally caused by white spaces.
@faviouz That can not be found in that file.
@Josh No white spaces before.

And none of this helps with the major problem the fact that I can't stay logged in.
Yes it is, it's there. I just downloaded a fresh copy of the plugin. Were you trying to edit class_core.php? Because that's not what I told you to edit. If it really isn't there though, post the contents of the undodelete.php plugin.

These little tricks are just temporary. You need to contact your web host as soon as possible and ask them to disable magic_quotes.
No, I was editing what you said, even if it is there, I'm not going to find, the size of the code compared to the bit you gave me, I'll never find it.
Seriously? You're not supposed to find the code manually. Your text editor should allow you to look for a specific string of text and it will then return you the results. If not, install Notepad++ and press Ctrl+F. Or simply jump to line 243-244.

But like I said, you urgently need to contact your web host and ask them to disable magic quotes.
Thanks a ton! You've helped me fix all the errors! +Rep