MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Word wrapping usernames?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum just merged with another forum which had a far larger username character limit than ours, as such a lot of the people from there have usernames that go over the fixed postbit width of 200 on our forum.

Is there any way I can make it so that these usernames that are too long word-wrap?

An example of such an issue is here:

http://broni.es/thread-2466-post-96520.html#pid96520
Tell people to change their usernames Wink
Well I'd rather avoid that if possible!
Well what do you want to happen then? Clip the usernames? Fluid postbit length?
Either for the username to clip or for it to continue on the line below the username.
Change the postbit style Smile go with horizontal postbit.
I'd rather not.
I saw some cases that the username is longer then the box but it doesn't overlap so I'm not sure, but you could try adjusting the postbit width.

EDIT
and, your forum width is so thin Sad
(2011-07-18, 03:41 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]I saw some cases that the username is longer then the box but it doesn't overlap so I'm not sure, but you could try adjusting the postbit width.

EDIT
and, your forum width is so thin Sad

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the width but I don't know enough to make the forum's theme wider Sad

Seeing as the frame is almost entirely compromised of images I'm guessing I'd have to change a lot of those but other than that I don't know where to start.