MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Members wont recieve email plz help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi when my member sumbit there account info they wont recieve it
my site is theforgottengamers.com

hosted by 000webhost.com

[Image: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg]
Is that email account set up in your panel?

And btw, I've seen many forums experience mail sending delays on 000webhost, they're one of the wort hosts ever.
well wat do you suggest me using that i wont have that problem with???? thats free
Hello,

I would suggest you maybe pay for some hosting you can go check out companies at webhostingtalk.com
(2011-07-18, 06:06 AM)Jack.D Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I would suggest you maybe pay for some hosting you can go check out companies at webhostingtalk.com

thats not gonna happen i already payed for the domain not paying for that too
(2011-07-18, 06:12 AM)wolfeee Wrote: [ -> ]thats not gonna happen i already payed for the domain not paying for that too

Shows exactly how dedicated you are to your site, doesn't it?

Get some cheap shared hosting for a few bucks a month. You'll get nowhere with a free host.

(2011-07-18, 06:17 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-18, 06:12 AM)wolfeee Wrote: [ -> ]thats not gonna happen i already payed for the domain not paying for that too

Shows exactly how dedicated you are to your site, doesn't it?

Get some cheap shared hosting for a few bucks a month. You'll get nowhere with a free host.

it shows how dedicated to my site that i have 3 members and already bought a domain doesnt it i am going to later but i just cant afford it
Well, wait until you can afford it then, much better than 000webhost.

Though I guess you could try x10 hosting in the mean time, they're ok, but still has some problems: http://x10hosting.com/

I'd move to a paid host asap.
The problem is with 000webhost. I came across this post that explains why php mail does not work even though they say its included with the free accounts.

http://www.000webhost.com/forum/103412-post21.html

So your options are either to upgrade your account on 000webhost to an account that supports php/smtp mail or find a better host.