MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a "404 error. Mybb has encountered an error and cannot continue." When I tried to make a post. Then it worked, but once in a while I get that.
Screenshots ?

"MYBB has encountered an error and cannot continue" and "404 error" these both error are 2 different errors ?
(2011-07-18, 06:10 AM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots ?

"MYBB has encountered an error and cannot continue" and "404 error" these both error are 2 different errors ?

404 appeared outside that red box. And Mybb error was inside the red box.
Screenshots would help.
(2011-07-18, 06:13 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots would help.

It only happens once in a while when posting. Now its not happening so I cant make shots of it.
(2011-07-18, 06:13 AM)Null Wrote: [ -> ]404 appeared outside that red box. And Mybb error was inside the red box.
Note:- Statement Below is just guess and is answered on basis your question, which is not much informative ?
It may be server or database connectivity delay error, you can't do anything except for getting another good host.
(2011-07-18, 06:18 AM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-18, 06:13 AM)Null Wrote: [ -> ]404 appeared outside that red box. And Mybb error was inside the red box.
Note:- Statement Below is just guess and is answered on basis your question, which is not much informative ?
It may be server or database connectivity delay error, you can't do anything except for getting another good host.

My host is perfectly fine. I paid for the unlimited package and it is good. The Mysql seems fine after I uploaded my own Php file to test its speed. I believe it is simply Mybb messing up.
(2011-07-18, 06:21 AM)Null Wrote: [ -> ]My host is perfectly fine. I paid for the unlimited package and it is good. The Mysql seems fine after I uploaded my own Php file to test its speed. I believe it is simply Mybb messing up.

We are not God 'Null', sitting here and answering all question with blind brain Toungue
This time bold =>
Screenshots ?
(2011-07-18, 06:21 AM)Null Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-18, 06:18 AM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]

My host is perfectly fine. I paid for the unlimited package and it is good. The Mysql seems fine after I uploaded my own Php file to test its speed. I believe it is simply Mybb messing up.

Next time you come across such an error please take screenshots so we can help you diagnose it better.
I'm curious though, about this php file that tests your MySQL's speed Rolleyes