MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: invite system for mybb 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No, open the plugin file, find:

mybb_settinggroups

and replace with:

settinggroups
great, this line can't be found too
Which plugin is that, anyway?
that plug-in is for an older version of myBB (note archive in the URL)
Quote:Archived Downloads : The archived downloads section contains downloads which were made
for older versions of MyBB. Please note that downloads in this section are generally kept for
reference purposes only and are unlikely to work with the latest stable release of MyBB.
(2011-07-18, 01:14 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]that plug-in is for an older version of myBB (note archive in the URL)
Quote:Archived Downloads : The archived downloads section contains downloads which were made
for older versions of MyBB. Please note that downloads in this section are generally kept for
reference purposes only and are unlikely to work with the latest stable release of MyBB.

so is there no invite plugin for 1.6? i really need one
(2011-07-18, 12:17 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]No, open the plugin file, find:

mybb_settinggroups

and replace with:

settinggroups

insert lines are like this in old versions :
$db->insert_query(TABLE_PREFIX.'settinggroups', $inviteonly_group);

TABLE_PREFIX. can be removed in such lines to try for the installation on myBB 1.6x

above line changes to :
$db->insert_query('settinggroups', $inviteonly_group);

no harm in trying.. AND see also : Ultimate invite only system..

Well there aint any plugin for 1.6,Nickman"s site www.mybbsource.com has one just give it a try its free also Smile

I never checked it recently but i think u will have it for ur need.

There is invite plugin called openinviter,but it is only to import contacts and invite rather than invite only !!!! Smile
no, i don't need a 1.6 version of Nickman's plugin....i need any kind of plugin that require members to have an invite to join the website
(2011-07-19, 07:36 AM)///PESSO Wrote: [ -> ]no, i don't need a 1.6 version of Nickman's plugin....i need any kind of plugin that require members to have an invite to join the website

He's not saying try Nickman's plugin for no reason.
Pages: 1 2 3