MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyTechno v1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I introduce to you! MyTechno!
[Image: dm-0F7J.png]
NOTE: Click the thumbnail to view the full image.

This design is not yet complete so if you have any suggestion, please tell me and post here.
I've been thinking being this theme as free. But maybe.. just maybe, the v2 and more versions will be paid, I think.
Looks a bit dark, but without the forum tables in there it's hard to form a fair opinion.
Yeah, but just comment of the current Smile
i love it bro Smile,good to see your theme after a long time Smile
I actually quite like this one. There needs to be a little space above the links on the side, they are a bit smushed against the line.
Not sure I like the gap in the middle if you understand which bit I'm talking about.
(2011-07-18, 02:37 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]i love it bro Smile,good to see your theme after a long time Smile
Thanks Smile
(2011-07-18, 06:08 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]I actually quite like this one. There needs to be a little space above the links on the side, they are a bit smushed against the line.
Yeah, I'll try to fix that.
(2011-07-18, 06:14 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure I like the gap in the middle if you understand which bit I'm talking about.
I have a reason for that, because it doesn't look good if I don't add a gap in the side and the content.
I need to see a lot more to make a good judgement.
I think you could probably half the size of the gap then.