MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: upgrade from Free hosting to paid Hostin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey....!

Recently i have made a perform using Mybb on x10hosting.com

now i am spreading my forum..

When it get about 100 Members than i will register my Forum with suitable Paid Web Hosting..

My Question is that..

When i want to upgrade my Forum from Free to Paid hosting, My Members, Posts, Threads, Changes in settings, Plugins, Themes etc.. means all the things that i made.... should be Remain as same as they were on free hosting..
Is it Possible...??

If yes..!

Then Please Tell me the Complete Procedure...!
How can i Do that....!

Thanks in Advance..!
if you have access to your myBB database AND installation files then you can backup them AND move.
everything works as before after the move. exact procedure is available on the forums. please use search

{ when you are ready with the move , you may pm me for direct help ... !! }
i have to backup only database or i have to backup both Database and mybb uploaded Files....??? to works as the same as it was on Free hosting....??

And another question..

When i uploaded my files and database to my new paid hosting then i have to install forum again or it will work without installing..??
its better to have the both. take backups with all plugins deactivated. AND no need to re-install myBB
ok thnxz dear..!