MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Untitled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I've spent a couple of hours on a PSD (+1 where it was all lost because my laptop crashed and I didn't save :@) and wanted feedback before I get underway making it.

Please bear in mind the font was not selected it was just the one already in use on Photoshop and it is unlikely I'll use it in the final theme.

[attachment=23430]

Please be constructive with any criticism - if you post "I don't like it" or something completely pointless I will simply report your post as spam.

Cheers,
Clarkie
I think you should knock out the red and green and stick with white and purple. Other then that it looks great I hope to see it become more then a psd.
(2011-07-18, 07:05 PM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]I think you should knock out the red and green and stick with white and purple. Other then that it looks great I hope to see it become more then a psd.

It actually started off as a green theme and I added the other 2 colours. I'm now considering making a colour switcher so it's all 1 colour and you can select green, blue or red.
Agree with NBKTwitch, and another thing, the borders is too dark, so it looks bad. But overall, good job.
TBH , multi colors doesn't go well here.