MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAYING!!] Plugin Update?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-07-31, 02:09 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]As explained in my post in the other thread, Pirata said it's okay on those terms. (Read the other thread Dead Soul created.) I also have similar desires in mind, so as I said I'd be willing to try and get these plugins updated by whatever means necessary too.

I said okay to someone, not everyone. You must understand that please. Only two of those features are possible due to the lack of hooks
Okay, my apologies.
(2011-07-31, 02:27 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]in general, a user can get the plug-ins updated / modified for own site(s) .. should not redistribute unless license permits

Though there is a way around that.

Someone can easily just create a separate plugin with the features he wants to work with one of piratas. Then it wouldn't be considered stealing or redistribution.
(2011-08-01, 05:20 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-31, 02:27 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]in general, a user can get the plug-ins updated / modified for own site(s) .. should not redistribute unless license permits

Though there is a way around that.

Someone can easily just create a separate plugin with the features he wants to work with one of piratas. Then it wouldn't be considered stealing or redistribution.

Exactly but that's starting from scratch, not modifying.
Pages: 1 2