MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Paying] Update of Achievements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't completely remember what he said, but he did say the methods were inefficient. I'm not attacking you though; they're not my words. It's just the reason he was reluctant to work on an update for it. I'm guessing your offer was directed towards Dead Soul, but if you'll be free I might also drop you a message in the future. Smile
And why does Pirata need to comment in a plugin HE made?

To be honest, people only need to do that if they have a problem remembering things or if they're working on code shared to others.

But when Achievements was built, Pirata probably though he'd be the only one to ever upgrade it.

Thus, comments not needed.
Pirate is currently working on upgrading this for me.
Will he release these changes to the public, or is it just a private transaction?
(2011-08-01, 12:28 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]I can't completely remember what he said, but he did say the methods were inefficient. I'm not attacking you though; they're not my words. It's just the reason he was reluctant to work on an update for it. I'm guessing your offer was directed towards Dead Soul, but if you'll be free I might also drop you a message in the future. Smile

If he knows nothing about MyBB, he would definitely not understand this plugin so I doubt he could have reasons to say my methods were inefficient. I'd love to hear from him his reasons. Because pointing something as wrong is very easy, explaining why is what makes it a good point.
Pages: 1 2