MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Host VS Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which one is good between "Free" and "Byethost"?

Click here.
Neither. With free hosting you get what you pay for.
Forget free hosting.

See, if you need to money to buy but don't have a credit card, simply get a $25 Visa giftcard from Walmart (or whatever major supermarket you have), then with that you can buy a domain name for $9.95 a year, and basic hosting for about $5 a month. If you play your game well, you can make money in the first 2 months from your website, which you can use to pay for upcoming hosting months.

And forget those stupid Byethost, 000webhost, etc, etc. Get something sensible like BlueHost, HostGator, iPage, etc. hosts that are reliable.
You should just pay for hosting. Free hosting is a waste of time and unreliable.
I know. I'm just asking a simple question between these two.
its personal choice realyy between them two personally none ive had bad experiences with both tbh though i would suggest lunarcp.com cpanel post 4 hosting Smile
This has nothing to do with MyBB. Reported.
People should understand, this is MyBB 1.6 support and not a webmaster forum.
Yeah wrong area for this dude...if anything put it in General Discussion or something...
Have used neither, but for MyBB, either should be fine for any small forum, based on the limits specified. Your main concern would probably be the amount of CPU they allocate you, which is usually never specified unfortunately (and I find cheap paid shared hosting usually not much better in this regard).
Ah, sorry. I just needed some help for my MyBB forum. And as I was doing that, I accidently posted this in the wrong forum.

And thanks for your support, everyone.