MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this error, and i not do anything Huh
but when i go to adminCP its not error Sad

Indonesian Customizer

I use MyBB 1.6.3

[attachment=23444]
For this you need to contact your host and ask him to make tmp folder writable.

If you are on your own server(VPS), make your /tmp folder writable.
(2011-07-19, 02:29 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]For this you need to contact your host and ask him to make tmp folder writable.

It might have anything to do with permissions, the partition might be full.
(2011-07-19, 02:29 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]For this you need to contact your host and ask him to make tmp folder writable.

I will contact myhost thanks Big Grin
(2011-07-19, 02:31 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]It might have anything to do with permissions, the partition might be full.

About Permission - Yes, there is /tmp folder in unix and in linux host which should be writable, and as /tmp folder is not writable, he gets that error Smile
If VPS :- CHMOD tmp folder to 666.
If shared hosting:- Ask your hosting to help you out and CHMOD the folder for you.
(2011-07-19, 02:40 PM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]If VPS :- CHMOD tmp folder to 666.
If shared hosting:- Ask your hosting to help you out and CHMOD the folder for you.

this is what i have written.
(2011-07-19, 02:40 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]If partition might be full, Error would be :- More Memory Needed with "some number in bytes".

More memory needed shows when you have run out of your allocated RAM.

If the partition is full, it would say that it can't write to the file because there isn't enough free space which leads us back to the statement, the partition is full.

(2011-07-19, 02:42 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-19, 02:40 PM)ProVirus Wrote: [ -> ]If VPS :- CHMOD tmp folder to 666.

this is what i have written.
lol sorry mate dint read your reply.Angel

(2011-07-19, 02:45 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-19, 02:40 PM)grave Wrote: [ -> ]If partition might be full, Error would be :- More Memory Needed with "some number in bytes".
More memory needed shows when you have run out of your allocated RAM.
If the partition is full, it would say that it can't write to the file because there isn't enough free space which leads us back to the statement, the partition is full.

ohh..thats right my mistake. Toungue I have updated my post. Smile