MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: use plugin in mybb forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I install plugins and i activated that by clicking activation link,after that i don't know how to use that plugin, if i click the plugin title it's goes to plugin author site only, can anyone guide me with easy step by step process?

Thanks in advance for help me
depends on what the plugin does.

It can either add new settings to existing setting groups, add new settings in a new setting group, add a new menu item in an existing tab or add new menu items in a new tab. Some don't add anything to the ACP

So you need to list what plugins you are having trouble with so we can let you know where to look
Thanks for the information,that plugin name is DELETE MEMBER POST.
is that a premium plugin or one located on another site? can you post a URL? otherwise you will need to attach the plugin file so we can look at it.
No,i bought this forum in digitalpoint on last week only.,i'm really newbie for forums site, i don't know how to attach image here,so i PM to you,,can you reply for that?
as you want to delete a member Post..

No Plugin is required to do so..

Its a Built in Option in myBB that you can delete any Post or any Thread..

See at the Right Bottom of the Thread in which you want to delete Post you will See Admin Option there...!
(2011-07-20, 09:44 AM)Musti6007 Wrote: [ -> ]as you want to delete a member Post..

See at the Right Bottom of the Thread in which you want to delete Post you will See Admin Option there...!

The plugin he is talking about delete's ALL member posts.
ya, you are right, I know how to use plugin in Wordpress,as I told earlier I'm newbie for forums,so can anyone explain,how can i use those plugin? or it's automatically integrated with mybb, no it's wrong i think,because i seen that plugin after i bought that,still there is spam post each and every day with minimum amount 1000 posts,
please help me!
(2011-07-20, 09:44 AM)Musti6007 Wrote: [ -> ]as you want to delete a member Post..

ya,of course,i found that,but it's ok for 10-20 threads,I'm having one million thread,tell the best solution for this issue,please!