MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RC4] Can't find a template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for the template myBB uses to display the "Thank you for registering on..."

I have used the template search feature (really nice btw) to search the templates for the language bits used in the messages lang file. And came up empty. I then downloaded the templates database and searched that too. Even looked in the member.php file too.

I know it gets created from somewhere... I just can't find it. ^^

This is the one I'm looking for:
The message you are seeing is actually an error message created using MyBB's error function. If you wanted to edit that template, you would have to edit the error template, which would change the way that all board errors are shown.

However, if you just want to edit the message that appears, you can edit $l['redirect_registered_activation'] in member.lang.php. Wink
Which error template would that be?
There is a template titled 'error', thats the template you need to edit Wink
Shnazzy would have taken me a bottle of advil to figure that out. ^^

Would be nice to have that reside on it's own template.
Editing said template causes an issue where the password reset system doesn't show up. Would it be possible to change the "error" template into a "registration confirmation notes" template in a future build of myBB?