MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 questions about links and chatrooms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whats the best chatroom mod that will have the chat room on a new page and how can i make it so a user cant press a header link unless they have 5 post THAT DAY so it resets each day. I have the PhP conditions mods(Something like that)
Well idk about the second part, but here's my tutorial on the first part:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-90979.html
Just forget everything ...Sad
(2011-07-20, 06:07 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I like Comet Chat... You can view it on my forum I do not allow guests to access the chat but you will get the idea. It is much like IRC chatrooms but yet it is not. I have uploaded the mybb comet chat here

That is the mybb version that is integrated with mybb so that their mybb log-in works. Smile

It's also $50.
wrong program .. it is Ajax chat anyhow...At any rate all links are removed and it is no longer an issue
(2011-07-20, 06:13 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I gave you the link and I got it for free... from a free plugin forum

That's warez. Post reported.

EDIT: xD LOL I took a look at the file and it's AJAX Chat, the same thing I wrote about in my tutorial. Sorry.
CometChat is $50 though.
(2011-07-20, 06:13 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I gave you the link and I got it for free... from a free plugin forum
Which means it's a illegal copy.

NO it is not!!!!!!!!!!!!
(2011-07-20, 06:16 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]NO it is not!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it is anything that cost money and is distributed for free without the makers permissions is illegal.
Directly from the Terms and Conditions.
Quote:The material on this Site is protected by India and international copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, or distribute in any way any material from CometChat.com without a license or other written permission obtained in advance, including but not limited to text, audio, video, code and software

This was AJAX Chat Blake, the same chatroom I was talking about in my tutorial. He did nothing wrong, he just made a mistake and didn't read my tutorial.
Pages: 1 2