MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how change forum and category tittle format of mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how change forum and category tittle format of mybb

Now - Main Forum name+Category/subforum name
want like :-

Category/subforum name

or

Category/subforum name+Main Forum name

Plz ReplyHuh
I really don't understand what you're saying. By default, the title in forumdisplay pages is nothing like that. It displays the name of the forum you're viewing and your board name, separated by a dash. If you want to change that, just edit the forumdisplay template.
(2011-07-21, 11:27 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't understand what you're saying. By default, the title in forumdisplay pages is nothing like that. It displays the name of the forum you're viewing and your board name, separated by a dash. If you want to change that, just edit the forumdisplay template.

Faviouz - I want to change Tittle format of Category and Child Forums [apperaing in Search Engine]
Like I said, edit the forumdisplay template (under Forum Display Templates) and change the <title> tag accordingly.
What we have to Edit?
Tried many times but no success
1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay.

2. Find:

<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$foruminfo['name']} </title>

3. Change to whatever you want.
Thanks