MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Improved language file for Mark Edited as Unread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another little plugin that I like and use on my board is Mark Edited as Unread, by Lukasz Tkacz. If the last post in a thread has been significantly edited (you can configure how much), the thread will be marked as having unread posts. Makes sense, no?

The plugin is very well coded (I learned some new plugin development tricks from reading the code), and I'd like to say Thank you by contributing an improved English language file.

From the way the settings were worded, 'Check post message' ('Checking the similarity of the message.'), I thought that if I disabled this setting, the plugin will mark unread ANY edited last post, regardless of how similar it was to its original version. However, looking at the code, the plugin will not mark unread the last post at all if this setting is disabled.

So to clear up the confusion, I've attached a hopefully better language file, and I hope Lukasz will upload a new version soon.
Hello,
no problem, I will add new lang file after new MyBB release (1.6.4),
Thanks for work! Smile
I added new lang file to new version:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-72238-p...#pid728499