MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] - admin can not access the admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This problem occurs when I do not accidentally change the primary admin user to be banned!

and now

admin user can not access the admin cp

What should I do because it's the only one who can access the admin cp

help me .....

somebody help me Sad
do you have access to database.. if so try below query ( assuming that your user id = 1 )
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';
(2011-07-21, 07:29 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]do you have access to database.. if so try below query ( assuming that your user id = 1 )
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `usergroup` = '4' WHERE `uid` = '1';

This directory location where?
That's not in your files. It's a SQL query which you need to execute in phpMyAdmin or a similar database manager.

Also, make sure that in the ./inc/config.php file this is what line 70 looks like:

$config['super_admins'] = '1';
(2011-07-21, 07:35 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]That's not in your files. It's a SQL query which you need to execute in phpMyAdmin or a similar database manager.

Also, make sure that in the ./inc/config.php file this is what line 70 looks like:

$config['super_admins'] = '1';

still can not access
Did you do any of what I told you? What was in line 70 of ./inc/config.php? Did you run the SQL query?
(2011-07-21, 07:46 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Did you do any of what I told you? What was in line 70 of ./inc/config.php? Did you run the SQL query?

I have done it but still can not redirect to the dashboard ....

I just made ​​a mistake on the admin user to change the Primary User Group admins to be banned.
Display User Group admin but I do not change
You're not doing it right then...

Read my post again and make sure you execute the SQL query.
(2011-07-21, 07:54 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You're not doing it right then...

Read my post again and make sure you execute the SQL query.

Can you help me and I'll give my hosting password and my admin user on the forum so he could come back again.

later I will send you via message.

help me
Yes, I can. PM me your FTP login details and I'll take a look.
Pages: 1 2