MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant donate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why can i not donate?

I keep getting error
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Do you guys not want donations anymore?
Their Paypal or something may be limited. Let's wait for a member of staff.
People were having the same issue in the request section thread.
We are aware, Chris has been trying to fix it for about a week but PayPal is being difficult... I don't really know any more details then that but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
(2011-07-22, 01:44 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]We are aware, Chris has been trying to fix it for about a week but PayPal is being difficult... I don't really know any more details then that but hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Best of luck to all of you, and especially Chris. I hope PayPal becomes more cooperative.
(2011-07-22, 01:44 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]We are aware, Chris has been trying to fix it for about a week but PayPal is being difficult... I don't really know any more details then that but hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Ahhh is the account was limited he mite have alot of issues getting it back online, i have read many blog posts about paypal accounts been limited and never been able to get them back.

So i wish him the best of luck Smile
Acc Limited? So i must wait 180 days with my donation? Rolleyes
I really hope it won't be that long, but unfortunately it is not in my hands, Chris is sorting it out as quickly as he can.
Ok, thx!