MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SunFreaks | Sports. Activities. Summer Fun.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Description:

SunFreaks is the brother forum of SnowFreaks, and is a new and fastly growing summer discussion forum. Ranging from watercrafting to basketball and soccer. You can come to this forum and chat about all the fun and exciting things to do in the summer!

Why should I join?

Why should you join? That's a pretty obvious answer. YOU should join because this forum has all the wonderful sports and fun things to do and chat about in the summer. You can meet up and chat with other poeple who enjoy the sports that we all love. So please, come check out SunFreaks!

http://sunfreaks.net

Check it out boys and girls.
Pretty cool, excellent work!

Since it's a brother forum of SnowFreaks, have you tried setting up a tandem member database so we can use the same credentials at SunFreaks as on SnowFreaks? That would be an awesome feature.
(2011-07-22, 03:05 AM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool, excellent work!

Since it's a brother forum of SnowFreaks, have you tried setting up a tandem member database so we can use the same credentials at SunFreaks as on SnowFreaks? That would be an awesome feature.

I'm working on it, but haven't got it 100% figured out yet.
Yeah like Stricken said, it's on it's way. Smile
Wow, that's an awesome theme and you have a great idea for the site.

Good luck with everything, if I have time I'll definitely join and post a bit.
nice layout
Rename the board 'Balls'.
(2011-07-22, 03:25 AM)Insidious Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that's an awesome theme and you have a great idea for the site.

Good luck with everything, if I have time I'll definitely join and post a bit.

Thanks Smile

(2011-07-22, 04:11 AM)alsoyoutube Wrote: [ -> ]nice layout

Thanks

(2011-07-22, 11:41 AM)Harvey Wrote: [ -> ]Rename the board 'Balls'.

Is it hurting you?
Something like Ball Sports maybe?
Nah, "Balls" is funny. I think everyone understands it's a joke.

Good luck with the forum! Smile
Pages: 1 2