MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to merge with other forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Webmaster Addict is looking for databases to merge with it can be any genre (except nautro & Rollplaying) It should have decent activity (by humans not spambots) atleast 15 Users logging to the forum daily

Benefits you get
Admin Access
A Chance to run an active comnnuity
MORE STILL TO COME!

Im looking for 3 database to merge with so reply here or send me a pm we can go from there!

PS:

Please check my other topic i need some help Spudster SNIPPED THIS
Thanks
Spudster
Wrong forum to post.
Forgot to mention if I Posted this in the wrong section A Mod May Move It
Well, assuming razor gaming belongs to you then you ar e distributing what looks to be cracked games/software. I'm fairly sure nobody here will merge with you.

You also didn't specifiy what you were looking for exactly.
(2011-07-22, 10:37 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, assuming razor gaming belongs to you then you ar e distributing what looks to be cracked games/software. I'm fairly sure nobody here will merge with you.

Nope. As far as i know, he didn't own razor gaming.
But the forum where he wants others to merge their forums to, is an empty one with a .tk domain and a free host.
(2011-07-22, 10:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-22, 10:37 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, assuming razor gaming belongs to you then you ar e distributing what looks to be cracked games/software. I'm fairly sure nobody here will merge with you.

But the forum where he wants others to merge their forums to, is an empty one with a .tk domain and a free host.

Really? The forumpromotion post has a link to http://razorboard.tk/create/
(2011-07-22, 12:04 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-22, 10:45 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

Really? The forumpromotion post has a link to http://razorboard.tk/create/

Yeah! He haven't configured the domain properly, and .tk shows the site as an advertisement. You can know this by hovering over any link there. Smile

*The razorboard.tk is supposed to be a MyBB multiforum host.
Yeah, I didnt own Razor Gaming but I Own http://razorboards.tk Please be aware that Razorboards has not been released to the Public yet So The .tk is only Temporally And I will take It out of the post As for the domain Im going to get A .com In 24hrs Im just thinking should I buy razorboards.com Or webmasteraddict.com?
Wait, so are you listing 'a chance to run an active community' as a benefit, when the site isn't even up yet?
(2011-07-22, 11:54 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so are you listing 'a chance to run an active community' as a benefit, when the site isn't even up yet?

Exactly. And he just changed his plan to drop the multiforums idea and do an admin forum.
I helped him few days before by installing MyBB multiforums. But on the next day, he reinstalled the base forum for nothing and messed up the whole multiforums.

I don't think you will "get a change to run an active community" if you merge.
Pages: 1 2