MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPN Plugin Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I installed MyIPN Plugin (PayPal Subscription Upgrade) on my forum.
so once I did this is the page http://i.imgur.com/EylfI.jpg (Didn't put img code because the image is too wide).
I want to modify the red highligted box and maybe the title etc..so I enter my FTP and /plugins I open myBBIPN in notepad and so I want to edit the page but once I save and update it ,it doesn't update the page it stays the same default...I opened all the FTP files that has to do with the plugin but nothing but MyBBIPN file has that page writing "Key Feature 1" etc...

Does anyone know why I can't edit the page? ...or where...I tried even inside acp and no luck ,I tried reinstalling no luck.
club-hack com

Your forum contains hacking content, which we won't support.

Oh I forgot to take out the email link...I know this but that's why I taken picture instead... and left out the links .I forgot to take out email.

It's not a hacking forum if you go an check yourself! Just because it has "Hack" in name doesn't mean it's a hacking community that's why I am trying to share the message!

Look at the forum it has Marketplace,gaming,tutorials etc...

I am just looking for support and I will leave... that's all do you refuseSad?
1. You have copied HF.

2. You have a Hacking tab with hacking content.
Ok then ,I go find support somewhere else.