MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Display.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just changed hosts and well if you look at the picture below you will see that the forum display is very messed up. I deleted the new old and lock image things on my old host and used forum icons on each category. Problem is, Is that when I try and activate the plugin again It doesn't work nor fix the forum display. So any solutions would be greatly appreciated. If I have to put the old forum display before I deleted that I will, And than just delete it once I get the plugin working I just cant remember what I would have to overwrite to get it there again. Please help me. I have been working on my forum all day long and its starting to get late. Toungue

[Image: 41032609.png]
The name of the plugin?
(2011-07-23, 04:13 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]The name of the plugin?

Forum Icons by labrocca.
Hm... I don't use this plugin for my forum. Perhaps you need to ask labrocca about problems with his plugin.
I use this: http://mods.mybb.com/view-resource/add-i...ach-forums and it works perfectly.
(2011-07-23, 04:54 AM)Maj Wrote: [ -> ]Hm... I don't use this plugin for my forum. Perhaps you need to ask labrocca about problems with his plugin.
I use this: http://mods.mybb.com/view-resource/add-i...ach-forums and it works perfectly.

It has nothing to do with the plugin really. It has to do with my deleting the regular icons that are on every single theme released. I need to put them back to get the plugin working. Or at least to get my forum to look right. I just cant remember what I deleted so I am going to have to restore the proper pages. Like index.php or.....
it is forumbit_depth1_cat or a similar template which needs to be reverted to original. if you search
this forum then you can find that a line needs to be modified ( eg. <td class="thead" colspan="5"> )
(2011-07-23, 05:08 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]it is forumbit_depth1_cat or a similar template which needs to be reverted to original. if you search
this forum then you can find that a line needs to be modified ( eg. <td class="thead" colspan="5"> )

Just tried all that. It didnt work. :/
Maybe you need to deactivate plugin and reactivate it?
please see this - there are many similar threads with required solutions...
I have tried everything man. I just fixed it to where its all on one screen and looks right. Now I just need to get the forum icons plugin to work. But honestly I dont think I will work until I overwrite the proper templates. Does anyone know the templates in which the plugin affects? So I can just restore every single one. Than I could activate the plugin.
Pages: 1 2