MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alpha Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
That looks great however I would have done it slightly differently and left some text there. You need to move the search slightly to the right before you start selling! Big Grin
Hi and thanks for the comments.

The search will be moved I just really tried to align with the panel at the top but I'm not sure how could i advertise the theme that is for sale if I make it premium hmm...
Panel looks a bit awkward, but nonetheless, great job!
I could release two versions of that theme the one at the start and the one recent, and will be able to pick then. People have different tastes.
Looks Great, its free or a premium theme?

Liked the user CP.Smile

EDIT: Sorry, i just see its free, waiting to be released to install and test Toungue
Good job buddy,its nice to see a pretty built gaming theme for mybb.
Its simplicity,makes it stand out Smile,all the best.
While coding i realised I will have to bother to edit language pack etc just to remove some text, so i will make this free theme and the panel will look like this

[attachment=23509]
(2011-07-25, 07:53 PM)donatas Wrote: [ -> ]While coding i realised I will have to bother to edit language pack etc just to remove some text, so i will make this free theme and the panel will look like this

Great donatas, cool theme, really love the design, waiting to use it Big Grin
(2011-07-25, 07:53 PM)donatas Wrote: [ -> ]While coding i realised I will have to bother to edit language pack etc just to remove some text, so i will make this free theme and the panel will look like this

No you don't. Instead of leaving the language text you can replace it with normal text. It will need changing manually with translations though.

Eg:
{$lang->welcome_pms}
PMs
semi transparent bar need to increase height and give some space for icons and text to 'breath'. a bit awkward. Smile

Great job!
Pages: 1 2 3