MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alpha Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the show again if you think it's worth coding it and releasing it for free. AlphaGaming Theme is a simple design with a bit of gaming aspects to it, it ment to have this professional look for gaming.

My two other themes are now out.

[attachment=23480]
Everything looks a bit cramped. You need to space text out more. Other than that it looks good!
Thanks For The comment, but that is how I wanted the design, compact and neat and all together.

P.S Text in trows will probably look a bit more spread out when coding it.
I actually like it being compacted but I think you should create a custom user area/panel.
Not sure if my skills are good enough yet to recreate things fully, i could attempt, but not 100% sure haven't tried to create the panel.
I find the theme very simple, but if you do add in a custom panel like Clarkie said it would be worth being premium. Just experiment and switch the tables around to find something you like. Your skills can never be insufficient, all you need to do is try. Toungue
I'm a fan. Add some more spacing to the links in the header, and as everyone else said change up the panel and I think you'd have a very nice theme going on here.

One thing that could be tested, lowering the opacity of the top bar and sliding the large header image underneath it (So a two birds with one stone type deal, the header won't take up so much space, and you'll add some nice flow to the layout). Don't really know what the effect will look like in the specific situation, but it generally has a pretty positive effect.
Honestly, how the eggplant did you come up with 'Penguins'?
lol Penguins are awesome xD

After a bit of time i have made some major changes there it is.

[attachment=23493]
Wow this looks amazing, I especially like the user CP!
Pages: 1 2 3