MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login and image problems!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i'm working on a personal site for friends and family members to keep updated about my and my fiancees wedding plans and i'm trying to remove the image links on the forums i.e. new thread - delete - reply etc etc etc but i can't find the location of the coding in the template any one any ideas?

Also i'm having a bit of a problem with the portal.php where when you try and login it logs you in but not on the actual portal page you have to actually click to the forum before it shows you as logged in so login = login box still showing!
The buttons in the postbit are located in the postbit template (or postbit_classic if you're using the vertical postbit style). The New Thread button is located in the forumdisplay_newthread template and the New Reply button in the showthread_newreply template.
Hi thanks for the reply im also having another problem everytime i click anywhere in the admin section its asking for my username and password so anything i edit it isnt actually saving :\
Your cookie settings or board URL is wrong. See this thread:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html
-_- just had another problem! my password won't work now and the reset password function isnt sending emails -_- is there anyway to manually put a new password in via phpadmin?
Yes, you can run this query which will set your password to test:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `password` = '098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6', `salt` = '' WHERE `uid` = '1' 

Be sure to replace 1 with your uid, if it's different.
ahh thank you!
Also, for future problems, ask your host to check about mail sending and receiving issues. Smile