MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Anybody?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everybody!

So I've become apart of the Minecraft cult. Yup. So much in fact I've decided to open up my own server. Now at the moment it's private and I'm only allowing people based on request and reputation and stuff. So far we have 8 people building and it's going great.

Anyway I just wanted to get the community's opinion on the game. We will be opening up the server in a week or two to everybody. Just wondering if you guys would play and if you would play what you would like to see as far as features and plugins, etc. We do have some forums but they are in development. I'll put a link in my sig if you're interested.

So yeah if you were to play on our server what features would you like to see, what items, background music even.
Give us your opinion and we'll be sure to implement them.

Now I know that two other people have offered Minecraft servers here, I am well aware of that, however they were targeting a MyBB audience where as I am not. I just thought I would share it on this forum in case anybody was interested and the interest level is growing as I have been having people ask me left and right to join the server.
Bump?