MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IP Display on Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I would like to suggest that there be a box added on a user's profile where certain groups (like Admins, Super Mods, etc.) can view the user's IP address. This would be easier than clicking on "IP Logged" on a post in most cases.
Yeah, I agree. I find the IP system rather annoying. Just show it on their post, or on their profile.
kodaks Wrote:Hi,
I would like to suggest that there be a box added on a user's profile where certain groups (like Admins, Super Mods, etc.) can view the user's IP address. This would be easier than clicking on "IP Logged" on a post in most cases.

You mean on the postbit or the user's profile page?
DennisTT Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Hi,

You mean on the postbit or the user's profile page?
The user's profile page.
Well for the Admin CP, you when you search a user, you can view his/her IP addresses there (includes registration IP and also IPs used to post messages).

For the profile page, I'll look into it for 1.4.