MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Close Button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay guyz , some moderators from my forum are getting nuts that if they want to close a thread they should go to each forum and select the thread and close , Is there any plugin / mod / script i could add a Close Button into the threads , add it near Edit button in every thread..

thank you.
each thread page has moderation tools to close the thread ( at right bottom of the page) !!
I know! but i want to add an button near the Edit button so i can close the thread easier.
Then you'll need a plugin.
Near which edit button? In the postbit?
Yaldaram : Which plugin??
Faviouz : You know when u open a thread there is report , edit , replay buttons there i wanna add near those buttons , a button to close thread.
bump ~ any one?
When Staff post a reply, they have the option to close the thread, why don't they use that? I don't know how it works on your forum, but when Staff close a thread, they usually do it for a reason, and the reason is given to user before thread is closed. (Last post is Staff).. Plus threads that break rules have to be junked, the junk function closes the thread.

You could create your own plugin if you wanted, or become a subscriber on MyBBCentral, and tweek labrocca's plugin that allows a usergroup to close own threads.
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2863.html