MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What would you like to see in a Minecraft forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well then I would coordinate the forum with the server instead of having the usual random spat of crap discussion about Minecraft like usual. When I say coordinate, I mean like have contests, games, etc. organized via the forums.
(2011-07-25, 05:56 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Well then I would coordinate the forum with the server instead of having the usual random spat of crap discussion about Minecraft like usual. When I say coordinate, I mean like have contests, games, etc. organized via the forums.

I see. Well I'll have to talk with Kolton about that too. I admit that's almost required, problem is money is a little tight in this project at the moment Wink
The thing is, minecraftforums.net is absolutely HUGE. It gets like 10k posts daily. I don't think a general minecraft discussion forum will work anymore Smile you need something unique.
(2011-07-25, 07:42 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]The thing is, minecraftforums.net is absolutely HUGE. It gets like 10k posts daily. I don't think a general minecraft discussion forum will work anymore Smile you need something unique.

I realize that. We've been getting a lot of attention on Twitter lately, people want to know what the new Minecraft forum has to offer. I know we have to be unique. We need ideas on what to be unique about, though, because it's such an overused niche.
I agree on having contests and such, and I know we need to offer as much as we can, that is original. Possibly give benefits to server owners?
Maybe have your own LP channel on YouTube?
Pages: 1 2