MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A kind of urgent problem. 8e theme problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys. I just installed MyBB. The installation went well and had no problems at all. Now the problem is with the theme I installed known as 8e theme. It looks like this.
[Image: 107mjpe.jpg]
And the actual one is like this
[Image: 2w5tu2e.png]
Now let me tell you what i did. I uploaded the image folder of the theme like this images-->8e(8e is the folder of images). So the image directory is like this images/8e/. And the Board Logo
directory is like this images/8e/logo.png. I uploaded the .xml file in the theme import section. NOTE: This theme has 3 .xml files which are 8e-green, 8e-red and simple 8e which is blue. So they are like different versions. I've tried all of them. None of them work. NOTE: the css folder is in inside the images/8e/css which includes blue.css red.css and green.css. And I can't see the green.css/blue.css/red.css in the stylesheets/edit theme section of the forum. It is like this....Please help me Sad.
global.css
Attached to all pages
usercp.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
Attached to usercp.php, usercp2.php, and private.php
modcp.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
Attached to modcp.php Options
star_ratings.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
Attached to forumdisplay.php, and showthread.php
showthread.css (Inherited from MyBB Master Style)
Attached to showthread.php
forum URL please ...
admin panel --> themes --> click on your current 8e theme -->
Image Directory <-- check that you have correct path here ( images/8e/s3g )
Yes I have the correct one. I mentioned this in the main topic.
appears to be incorrect rendered path in your global.css file
image links are like this : /images/8e/s3g/button1.png <-- should be without first /
lol...i removed the / from all links in global.css. After saving, they reverted back to /.
This is my global.css
http://www.text-upload.com/read.php?id=110533&c=5274310
hmm., can you provide temporary admin access thru PM .. OR lets wait for an expert for precise suggestion !!
Yeah lets wait for an expert. I'll give you the access if no will reply. Maybe the problem is with the host configuration.
ALERTConfusedORRY FOR DOUBLE POST. I'm using cloudflare. i disabled it and it is looking better now. though the things at bottom are olive up
I used this modified global.css for your forums thru firefox webdeveloper toolbar AND it looks alright (text available for 3 days)
Pages: 1 2